BOOKLETS - Chelation Therapy
Chelation therapy is the administration of chelating agents to remove heavy metals from the body. For the most common forms of heavy metal intoxication those involving lead, arsenic or mercury.
Click to enlarge image(s)
Chelation therapy is used as a treatment for acute mercury, iron (including in cases of thalassemia), arsenic, lead, uranium, plutonium and other forms of toxic metal poisoning.
Here are the articles in this book:
- A Study Of Oral Chelation Therapy
- All About Chelation
- Chelation Detox Eliminates Mercury and Heavy Metals
- Chelation of Mercury For The Treatment of Autism
- Mad as a Hatter
- Mercury Detoxification of Autistic Children
- Mercury Detoxification Protocol
- Neptune Krill Strengthens Cognitive Platform - ADHD Trial
- Oral Chelation Therapy and Nutritional Replacement Therapy
- Protect Yourself from Poisons in the Sky
- Toxic Metals